Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Wellcome to my new photoblog!

I´m Finnish (street)photographer. I document small little things around me. Just your everyday life, nothing too fancy. I use both smart phone and DSRL for my photos. 

This poor fella tried to roll a cigarette by using left hand only. Looked helpless. Would´ve helped him but my bus was just coming so.. He had a beer at hand. Good for him, it was bloody hot. I was lurking in the shadow for just that reason.

                              

💖 Welcome, hope you enjoy you´re visit(s) here. 💖
I´m very comment friendly and will answer to everyone.
This is but a teaser, will start regular blogging late summer or early autumn.

6 comments:

  1. Keep up with the good photography! 📸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will. Am getting little bit better - with my mind - but still need little more rest. I´ll be back stronger.

      Delete
  2. Just adding you to my blog links, I will start following this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Glad to hear that. 😊

      Delete
  3. Onnea uudelle blogille.
    Voi että, ei ole sätkän kääriminenkään helppoa :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Susu! En tiä miten kävi mutta näytti aika epätoivoiselta. En o ikinä nähny kenenkään yhellä kädellä sätkää kääntävän. Onnex sain dokumentoitua. 😇

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.