Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Local Grocery

I was there @ 7:18AM. Love these low light situations. You can make great photos with less light. If lucky and/or talent that is. Had bit of both this time. I looked at the scene and figured it would be potentional good picture there. If I could have a silhouette(s) of people(s) in it. So I waited and boom, this is whut I´ve got. Haven´t be doing low light photos since last winter. Just wish I had a real camera rather than a smart phone. All things concidered I´m pretty pleased how this came about. What was I doing there at this ungodly hour. Outta cigs and coffee, can´t start day like that.


2 comments:

  1. Tuo silhuetti todellakin toimii!

    Kamalan aikaisin heräät. Minä heräsin 13.10, kun puhelin soi....nukuin 13 tuntia, just passeli määrä :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Onneksi ei tarvinnut odottaa kauaa.

      Käyn - liki aina - nukkumaan ilta9. Jos herää aamu6 niin siinä on mulle sopiva määrä unta. Monesti herään jo aamu4 ja sitten täytyy vielä aamupäivällä nukkua pienet (pari timmaa) päikkärit. 💤 Nukkuminen on kivaa, mulla on paljon mielenkiintoisempi elämä unissa kuin oikeassa elämässä. Siellä on kaikki mahdollista toisin kuin..

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.