Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Bloggin´ & Rockin´

This is My Corner of the World. Literally. I got a Gymnastic Ball as a X-mas present. It will help me with my abs and lower back. And it improves balance. I use it instead of my office chair. That I´ll use when I´m fiddling with my guitars. One perk of adulthood is that you can open X-mas presents earlier, you don´t need to wait actual X-mas. Krokus - Rockin´ in the Free World 


This X-mas my Heart is with Ukrainians. 💙💛 Slava Ukraini!

Merry X-mas to all readers globaly!!! 🎅


6 comments:

  1. Varmaan hyvä tuo jumppapallo selälle ja vatsalihaksille.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juurikin näin. Tuolissa voi röhnöttää erittäin epäergonomisesti. Tässä ryhtikin paranee kun ei voi sitä tehdä.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too and happy blogging year 2023! 🎅👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Luisella! I wish you the same. 💖

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.