Sunday, April 30, 2023

-"Beer me."

"Coming right up." These servicemen was enjoying themselfs in a weekend free time. Hope they´re as eager servising our Country as well. They´re part of our Defensive Forses. With these we have to handle Ruskies if they ever attacked us. They don´t look much to me but appearance can be deceptive. You can´t judge book by it´s cover as they say. They also say; Army makes Men outta Boys. They certainly didn´t make Man outta me when I was serving in the Army back in 1989-90. They tried but failed. I refused to grow up. πŸ™‚


Fuck Russia πŸ–•, Slava Ukraini! πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’›☮

8 comments:

  1. ...Fuck Russia πŸ–•, Slava Ukraini! πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’›☮ Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope these men have a lot of free time! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they do. It´s rare these days that servicemen are in barracks in weekend. Back when I was there rare thing was to have free weekend.

      And let´s hope they don´t need to use their skills in the real world. It´s not likely in near future but you never know about Russkies.

      Delete
  3. Well, growing up is optional. Enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank god for that. I´ll try my best.

      Delete
  4. They look very young, must be trainees, the ones in Auckland look much the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Finland you have to go there when you´re 19. If your in midlle of studing you can postpone it. But sooner you go I think it´s easier. What 25-30 years old wants to hang out with "kids" I you know what I mean.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.