Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Bit of an Overkill?

I upgraded my guitar amp. The old one was pretty shitty to put it nice. Couple of effect petals didn´t help a bit. Now I got myself a proper amp. Marshall 30W in a livingroom. Nobody Needs that much but it´s Nice to have if you know what I mean. If I would dare to put it on max my hair would probably flow like in wind. Not to mantion my neighbours, that´s why I have them headphones. This is literally My Corner of the Wolrd.


Sounds on that amp are magnificent but I can only play 8 chords thus far. I found this at the recycling center I used to work as a photographer in their webstore last year. It was mere 80€ and it looks near mint and everything is working too. I concider myself lucky to get hold of this beautiful beast for so little money. Terpat Marikalle , Katjalle ja Marjutille! Samalla myös koko mahtavalle Patinan porukalle.

12 comments:

  1. ...keep on rockin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find, I know nothing about music technology but my friends in the biz tell me that power helps on the transients, not necessarily the volume of the music.
    Keep playing away!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don´t know anything with the technology either.
      But it´s very loud I must say.

      Yeah, I´ll keep on playing.

      Delete
  3. A picture says more than a thousand words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your special world and space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately you have to pay for quality these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time the prize wasn´t all that bad I reckon.

      Delete
  6. nice music corner.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.