Thursday, April 13, 2023

Immigrants

 In my beloved Hood has some 5000 people living in it. 20% of them are immigrants. More than any other hood in my beloved hometown. Biggest group are Russkies. Then there´s lots of blacks and midlle easterns. Few Thais and Estonians also. Few years back children who didn´t speak Finnish in their native language was 70% of childrens who strarted their school in my hood. All Finns who has a choice rather raise their children some other hood even if it´s more expencive. Here´s plenty of druggies, winos and unemployed too. That´s another reason many leave.

Some years back I talked with this relative of mine about the immigrants. He reckoned that he rather had Russkies over colored people. I thought another way around. My dislike of Russkies is due the fact that both my grandpas fought Russkies in WW2 and they permanetly occupied big parts of Finland. As it happened I was always right to not trust Russians. Dunno how he feels in a current situation.

To Russkies I want to say; Slava Ukraini! πŸ’™πŸ’› And fuck you mr. Putin!

6 comments:

  1. Fuck all the dictators in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it easy to fear those whom you don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totaly agree with you my friend.

      Delete
  3. They each have their own stories. Some are true and sad, others can be lies and evil. I'm with you on the Russians, the followers of Putin are evil.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.