Friday, April 14, 2023

Post Covid

During Covid time it was recomented to keep 2m. safety distance to your fellow citizens. People joked that after Covid we can return our normal 4m. It was not joke like you can see in this picture people waiting for a bus. Finns DO like their own space and it´s not proper to get too close to whoom ever. Let alone speak to strangers, that´s even worst.


Most people don´t even greet their neighbours. It´s pathetic. I greet almost everyone who I see in my staitrcase or at yard. Be it cleaner, postman, neighbours etc. Even Russkies and I don´t even like them bastards. Thus far only one person didn´t greed back in 18 years I´ve live in this place. I´m exception to the rule among Finns I guess. 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Cloudia! 🙂

      Delete
  2. We Italians are just opposite. We talk to everybody always. I do it too. But I have learnt in Finland to keep some distance. That's a good rule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finns would be in trouble in Italy. 🙂

      Delete
  3. Jep, hajurakoa pitää jättää naapuriin.
    Minä en mene ihan iholle, mutta juttelen kyllä ihmisille ja tervehdin naapureita.
    Mainio kuva, kuvastaa hyvin meitä suomalaisia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En itsekkään änge iholle. Paitsi jos sataa tai tuulee kylmää niin ängen kyllä itteni bussikatokseen. Monet väistää siinä kohti.

      Ollaan vissiin vielä vähän maalaisia. Ei siitä ole kuin 50v. kun maalaiset valloittivat etelän työpaikkojen toivossa. Junttiveri elää ja voi hyvin. 😁

      Delete
    2. Niin ja kiitos kehusta! Meinaa käytöstavat unohtua kun intona bloggailee. Pieni puhe ei ole oikein suomalaisten juttu mutta yritän petrata jatkuvasti.

      Delete
  4. Once the covid restriction is over, our people here totally forgotten to keep their distance. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.