Saturday, April 15, 2023

Quiet One

This is our market place. It and surrounding area is concidered to be Down Town Lahti, Finland. Not much happening and it´s lunch time ffs. That gray bearded fella is flying Ukrainian colors and Finnish flag. His sign says; Russians are killing Ukrainians. Putin is a Dick. Small sign says; Number 1 terrorist = Russia. Couldn´t agree more. Every time I see him I give him thumb up. He greets me back. Slava Ukraini! πŸ’™πŸ’›


Blog readers past week;
401 with 129 comments.
Divited by country;

Finland 231
United States 63
Ireland 16
New Zealand 13
Italy 9
Australia 8
India 8
Canada 7
Singapore 7
Germany 6
Malaysia 6
France 4
Belgium 2
Switzerland 1
Denmark 1
Hungary 1
Netherlands 1
Others 17

4 comments:

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.