Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Anniversary 💥

 It´s 300th post in this blog. Some 13 144 visits with 2764 comments. Thanks all involved!


3 days already in the hospital, another night ahead. This was month ago. Now I´m pretty much recovered. Some after checking later this month. I seem to had very dry skin but that was least of my problems at the time. What time it is? It´s time to fucking wake up! 

Nowadays I feel just fine. My head is clear but my step ain´t all that light. All those years of not exercising are getting their toll. I would love to take my bike out but it´s been one helluva cold week. In freaking november is more warm than this. And it´s raining too. 😬 Well, it can´t get any colder. Damn! I just jinxed it.

6 comments:

  1. Raining cats and dogs in Somero too. Even in Italy. Take it easy...🌞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s been one weird spring so far. Lil bit of everything.

      I´m taking it very easy nowadays. Ain´t gonna do anything that would affect my healt in the bad way.

      Delete
  2. Onnittelut! Paljon olet julkaissut!

    Kylmä ja sataa, mutta onneksi ei ole liukasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, se auttaa kun on välillä vähän hypomaniaa. 🙂

      No jos haluaa positiivisesti ajatella..

      Delete
  3. ...take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tom! I´ll try my best.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.