Sunday, May 14, 2023

Chicago Bulls

 Lahti is called Chicago of Finland. Most think it´s due to violance which was plenty in here as it was back in the day in Chicago. But no, it´s due to Meat District which was lively in both cities. I actually worked the last butchery in Lahti way back late -90´s and early 2000´s.

I didn´t do the actual killing or such, I was there cleaning the place up after the fact. I documented the killing while I was in the middle of my photography studies working there as a summerjob. The pics ended up in the walls of Art Museum Veturitalli, Salo Finland. They have presented many world famous photographer there. Like Steve McCurry. I was there before he was. 😲 That was my 15min. of fame. How about that, not too bad for a Bipolar Lunatic like me, eh? 😉

 

Look at the legs on that girl, they looked like she has anorexia. Contrast to that puffy backpack and padded jacket makes them look even thinner. How can anyone even walk with feets so thin?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats for Veturitalli! 👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luisella! It was unbelievable honor to be in such place.

      Delete
  2. Quite the accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.