Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Evening Cup of Coffee

 Evening light is bouncing every which way in my kitchen. I drink lots of coffee everyday. At evening I drink coffee around 19:00 hours (7p.m.) that it wouldn´t effect my sleep. I don´t use - nor own - a coffeemaker I do it the old school way as pictured. I do filter it with filter paper though because it removes excessive cholesterol from it. My Marimekko Jaguar Kids mug is my fav, I use it solely.


Not long ago I weeded out my kitchen ware. I saved 4 cutting knifes and few shovels and such. Then I left me two of everything; two plates both shallow and deep, two forks, two eating knifes, two spoons etc. This way I never have to do excessive dishes. Two of all is all I need in case some friend comes to eat with me. Or drink coffee. It´s very rare that there´s more than one friend visiting me at any given time. I did recycle them kitchen ware mind you, I didn´t just toss them in the bin.

While back I also weeded  out my warddrope, one 200 litre (52.8 gallon) trash bag full of stuff I haven´t use in years went to recycling. Now I counted that I have some 40 t-shirts so there´s still too much stuff in my warddrope. Mind you I´ve bought them mostly from fleamarkets and I do wear them out before I toss them. So no fast-fashion in my cabin per se. 

2 comments:

  1. I like suodatinkahvi too. I almost never drink espresso anymore. 👍☕️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You´ve come to love Finnish Coffee? Well, it´s not bad.. 😉

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.