Monday, May 15, 2023

Flat anyone?

These apartment buildings are in one of the best places in Lahti, Finland. I visited one flat while working in eldery care in winter 2021. The flat was huge and it was on 5th floor so the views was gorgeous. Lady of place invited me to take a look see from balcony, which was facing south and west. So plenty of sunshine and magnificent sunsets too. It must´ve been the most expencive home I never visited. Or will visit. If money isn´t an issue, would you like to live here? Yeah, me too (no pun intented).

12 comments:

  1. ...sleek and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikä ettei, kyllähän tuolla voisi asua, mikäli Lahteen muuttaisi. Vaan en muuta :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitäs vikaa Lahessa on? No, ehkä vähemmän on ystäviäsi täällä. Ja tuttuja paikkoja. Ja merikin puuttuu.

      Delete
  3. I prefer living in the forest without neighbours. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Zealand has a housing problem, we need more of these here.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.