Saturday, May 13, 2023

@ Harbour

Today I took my bicycle for a little spin. Did some 13,72km (8.52miles) and took 2601 steps also. This early at spring my condition ain´t the best so that´s about the amount I can hack at the moment. I went to Harbour of Lahti, Finland, it´s called the summer livingroom localy. Peoples was plenty and it was no wonder since it was warmest day this far this year. 

The breakwater is full of Gulls of some sort. It´s about 300m (984ft) long and it´s covered by them creatures. There´s at least 800 pairs of them. And they make helluva noise, it´s some 100m (328ft) away from shore so it´s very loud. The big boats didn´t move but there was loats of smaller boats about.

I ate ice cream, took some photos and moved on. I really enjoyed myself but I´d rather have someone´s company but it wasn´t possible today. Well maybe tomorrow, weather should be as good as it was today. Signing out for today, we´ll see tomorrow. Tah Dah!

4 comments:

  1. A peaceful and beautiful scene. Enjoy the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m sorry but I have to agree with you. 🙃 And I so will.

      Delete
  2. Yesterday we visited Fagervik, near Inkoo. Very cosy and nice. Especially in this weather. Happy Sunday to you! 🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luisella! I wish you the same.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.