Friday, May 19, 2023

Holy Lab

 This morning I went to lab to take some blood examination. I had time reserved to me couple weeks ago. I waited almost an hour, it was very late. There was a real rush hour. Finland used to have very good public healthcare but nowadays it´s all shit. I blame politicians, those fuckers. It´s all about money, money money these days. How they´re gonna run it without money I ask you. This was taken at 08:40 hours (8:40AM), with that kinda traffic I don´t know how it´s gonna look like say noon. Sorry about the slight blur, I wasn´t on my game. But Street Photography is all about the Moment, not the shapness of da pic.

6 comments:

  1. Aamulabroissa on tunnelmaa. Täällä kyllä pääsee ajallaan, mikäli on varannut ajan. Varaan itse aina ajan, en vaan jaksa istua ja odottaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Täällä varatut ajat ei pidä yhtään, tämä ei ollut eka krt. Lievästi sanottuna harmittaa melkoisesti odotella.

      Delete
  2. ...I need to go next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope everythings gonna be all right. 👍

      Delete
  3. All those people waiting, that is quite depressing.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.