Saturday, June 17, 2023

Ice Cream Anyone?

 The Weekend in Black n´ White




You said I've always been a dreamer
`Cos dreaming is all I've ever done
Just like our summer, I thought it would last forever
But as the autumn came, you had gone away

All the promises you broke meant more to me than gold
Now I`m all all one in the heartbreak zone
And the winter will be cold without you

Now you`re just a memory, don`t mean nothing more to me
A photo among others of my old friends and my lovers
And the winter is gone, a new summer`s coming on

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My guilty pleasure too. If now is not the time when is?

      Delete
  2. It's always time for ice cream, summer or winter, night or day!

    Minulla oli joskus tuo Hanoin albumi vinyylinä. Kauan, kauan sitten, mutta edelleen iskee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, tell me about it. Just had a Jättis. 🙂

      Ai? En tiennytkään että tykkäilet Hanoista. Itse olen 15 kesäsestä asti fanittanut ja toimii ed. ajoittain pieninä annoksina.

      Delete
  3. Hyvä veto ja kappale, ei ole ollut mun kuuntelulistalla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiva että löytyi jotain mistä pitää. Hanoilla on - mielestäni - pirusti hyviä biisejä tykkäiltäväksi.

      Delete
  4. ...count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have some too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No nyt oli mulle vuorostaan tuntematonta musiikkia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a sentimental frame. Love the candid look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect on a hot day, my favourite is rum n raisin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect yes. And Rum n´ Raisin is on my top 5 list.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.