Monday, June 5, 2023

Queue

Today @07:00 Fimlab Lahti, Finland. I had to go to lab to take some blood samples. I was there before the place was even open. I thought that there´s nobody at this ungodly hours at monday morning. But as happened there was all ready a queue. 


Gladly there was only dozen - or so - people before me. So I was outta there mere 30min. later. I´ve had so many blood samples taken in last couple of months that soon I´ll need a bloody blood transfusion to replace it all. I feel like I´ve been vampirized.

8 comments:

  1. Maanantai on varmaan viikon huonoin päivä mennä labraan. Ylipäänsä aina on huonoa mennä labraan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, täytyy ens kerral kokeilla jotain muuta päivää. Ja niinpä..

      Delete
    2. Here, they only do bloods on Tues and Thurs mornings 10-11am and we already have a time appointed to us.

      Delete
    3. Morning? 10-11, it´s almost a lunch time in my books. Yeah, best to appoint.

      Delete
  2. Getting fasting blood tests is a pain in the morning as everyone wants to go to work immediately afterwards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of hunger angry around for sure.

      Delete
  3. It's the same here, you think you get there at a good time but everyone else has the same idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.