Sunday, July 23, 2023

Vacation

 I´m going on a vacation, am going to Sotkamo. My father has House and Summer Cabin there. Cabin is situated by the small lake and that´s where I´m gonna stay. Nearest neighbour is 1km away (as crow flies). In between there´s a thick forrest. So I´ll be pretty much alone in the Nature for next 2 weeks. From 24.7 to 5.8.2023 I´ll be offline but I shall return. The Cabin looks like so.

Turning around I see this.


With any luck I´ll be watching this in the evenings.


Happy Holidays to all readers! 😎

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy the wilderness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanan näköinen paikka, nauti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tykkään itsekin toosi paljon. Ja nautin joka sekunnista.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy yourself and the great location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the holidays! The cabin and the lake look so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they look tempting. 🙂

      Delete
  5. What a quiet peaceful place. I'd be there enjoying the serenity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do just that. I love this place. ❤

      Delete
  6. Upeaa maisemaa! Mukavaa matkaa ja rauhallisuudesta nauttimista!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful views! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.