Saturday, August 5, 2023

Back from Wild

I purchased myself a T-shirt to fit my surroundings.
I was deep down in Sotkamo´s backwoods.
I loaded my batteries there, now they´re 110% loaded.

 
Mother Nature provied me many nice moments. Of which Gods of Photography gave me few decent shots. I´m a city-slicker and I do Street Photography but I had a chance to be Nature Photographer for a chance. This was most un-pleasant one to take. I was walking this grass covered path with my Dad. I had my camera with me so I was paying extra attention to my surroundings. Gadly so because of this little creature. Yikes! Adder (vipera berus). He asked me if we should kill it. Well, they´re protected by Law I answered. So we let it slide. After that I was bit uncomfortable with my shorts and sandals. 🙄

4 comments:

  1. ...I'm not a fan of snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandaalit ja shortsit :D Kumpparit jalkaan, kun noissa maisemissa liikut.
    On kyllä hieno kuva. Omat kädet olisivat tärisseet liikaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noku mukaan tuli ja oli kaunis sää. 🙂 Ja kiitos paljon! Ei mitenkään suosikki kuvauksen kohde itsellekkään, onneksi näitä näkee melko harvoin.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.