Monday, August 7, 2023

City Slicker in Hilly Billy Land

 I recently came back from my holiday. It was at Kainuu, I visited Kajaani, Kuhmo and Sotkamo. Most of the time I spended in deep backforrests but did go to smaller Cities mentioned for my grocaries and other needs. Countryside is very different from City. Everything is moving so slowly it looks like slow motion. At times it seems like people are going backwards things are so slow. 


There are plenty of old folks there. Many younger wants to get away from Countryside and do so. So eldery people are overrepresentationed. For some odd reason they let them run among other. In City we lock them up and call it a Eldery Care. 😁

No retired person was harmed during writting and photographing this. People in the picture are random and don´t have nothing to do with this blog post. Something else slow. My Mobile has other foot still back there. And I´ve been home for almost 3 days now. Looks like weather there is better there than here. Here is hot and moist like a bad Sauna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.