Sunday, September 24, 2023

My Initials

 And my brand new rubber boot. Didn´t paint those myself, there´s some digging going on there. So this is their markings. They´re my real life initials too not just my net-nick. My real nick name is Pisi, been called that since -83. All my old friend and 100+ drinking buddies calls me that. And so does my brother and mother. Prkl I added later, it´s short version of word Perkele. Which basicly means the devil. But it´s very usable word bit like the f-word. Suits fine with my bit roughf image.


I bought rubber boots for all these watery days of Autumn. Mostly to be used in forrests I visit at times. Don´t wanna get my feet wet. I guess one can use these in city enviroment too. Atleast they´re properly colored for Autumn.

10 comments:

  1. The yellow boot really grabs your attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little brighness in the usual all black we wear here from Autumn to Spring.

      Delete
  2. Your boots are nice. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great abstract. Creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and you will be able to find your feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. They´re pretty "in your face".

      Delete
  5. Your boots are made for walking :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.