Saturday, December 31, 2022

Have a 🚬 & 💀

It´s time to wrap up this past year. This was taken around the same time when I started this new blog of mine. Very different scenery than now. I´d prefer Summer over Winter any day of the week. And twice on Sundays. 


Blog readers this past year
 (9th August to this day);
7260 with 1410 comments.
Divited by country;
Finland 4040
United States 1300
Canada 421
Australia 192
Sweden 158
New Zealand 156
France 93
Ireland 83
Germany 81
Hong Kong 78
Italy 53
Netherlands 37
India 34
Mauritius 28
Malaysia 23
Poland 22
Indonesia 20
Norway19
Cambodia10
Others 408 (those who cover their tracks)

Thanks to all involved! Especially those who comment. 
Looking foward to see ya´ll in 2023. Or seeing at all
after blasting some fireworks. 💥
Happy New Year!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Niinpä, näkö saattaa kadota rakettien kanssa.

    Kiitos tästä vuodesta, kuvauksellista tulevaa vuotta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Täytyypi olla erityisen varovainen. Pitää muistaa suojalasit ja lukea varo-ohjeet huolella. Menen heti kuudelta ampumaan ja kuohuvat vasta jälkikäteen.

      Kiitos itsellesi. Kaikkea hyvää tulevalle vuodelle! 💖

      Delete
  2. I wish you a continuous summer for 2023! 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luisella! 😎 I wish you the same.

      Delete
  3. Have a happy and healthy 2023.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very many.🙃 I wish you the same.🙂

      Delete
  4. I'm not really a Summer person, however the season is different here than where we use to live so I may change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, give it a change. 😎

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.