Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year

Sun is shining low on a horizon. It´s just below freezing point. Yesterday slushy snow was every where now everything is covered with ice. Very slippery, my spiked shoes was very much in need. Almost slipped and fell. Twice.

Yesterday evening I shot fireworks with my friend. Still got all digits and eyesight. Great! Past year was somewhat good for me. Had no major problems. Well I had a hypomania episode of few weeks. Gladly I didn´t need to go to hospital for it. I just roughed it out with slight change of my meds. Have no great  expectations for this coming year. Come what may, I´ll take it as it is.

12 comments:

  1. Hyvää alkanutta vuotta, olkoon se rauhallinen, hyväuninen ja sellainen, ettei bipo vaivaa liikaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Samaa mieltä kaikesta. 🙂

      Delete
  2. Valaistua roskakoria en ole ennen nähnytkään

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se on itse asiassa katuvalo. Hienosti aurinko osuu siihen.

      Delete
  3. Nice light! Hope you have a healthy and peaceful year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bill! I wish you the same. 🙂

      Delete
  4. Hyvää ja kuvauksellista uutta vuotta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous light! Street backlit shot is always moody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I was very lucky to be there right at that moment.

      Delete
  6. Be careful, don't hurt yourself, hope you've got good shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! My shoes are just fine but balance ain´t what it used to be.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.