Thursday, April 27, 2023

24/7/365

This huge Super Market is some kilometre away from where I live. I hate the place but every now and then you just must go there. It´s very rare I visit there. All though it´s way cheaper than my local Grocery. I don´t wanna wonder around for an hour to find what I want. And walk a mile while at it. I pay premium because I appriciate personal service and proximity of my Local. 

Have you ever wondered why there are locks at the doors of 24/7-places? I can´t figure it out. πŸ™ƒ
Bit more lively sky over the last weeks all blue sky. I prefer this myself. Skywatch Friday

14 comments:

  1. yes, I've sometimes wondered the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little grocery stores are disappearing where I live. Unfortunately, the world is becoming more and more cooporatized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Finland we have 3 big players. They basicly are sharing the market between themselfs, no room for anybody else. They dictate the prizes cause there´s no competition.

      Delete
  3. Similar to my local supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Italy we have still a lot of small shops who try to survive in spite of the pandemic, the energy crisis...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small shops are struggling cause big chain shops can offer smaller prizes. And the things you just mantioned.

      Delete
  5. ...some stores are just too BIG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don´t come any bigger than this in Finland. This is huge can´t even imagine anything bigger. But probably you´ve seen bigger. You know; everything is BIG(ger) in America.

      Delete
  6. A sad looking place it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get your point of view. I go to bigger stores just to get my "walk" away from the scorching sun.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s a brilliant idea! They have climate control. Never thought it that way.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.