Monday, April 24, 2023

Abandoned/Missing

 While back I walked by this bicycle. It was unlocked and nobody around as far as I could see. It looked like there´s nothing wrong with it. I could just ride away with it but of course I didn´t do it. I´m not that kinda person. Just pondered why it was there like that. Maybe some kid just forgot it when something else to play came up. Who knows. Next day it was gone. Hopely the rightful owner took it. Well, we´ll never know.


A hint for blog readers. Look at the Labels Department on the sidepanel. Choose say Selfie, there´s some 86 post labeled as such thus far. Only two includes my actual mug, both posted recently. Others are other parts of me. And some are kinda written selfies. Those posts I give away selected pieces of my personal life. Or if there´s something broken in da pic for example, I label it as selfie. And so on..

Or maybe you like Low Light Photography, there´s some 57 post of them. Well, you got the idea, happy exploring!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty nice bike, I wonder why somene would leave it there. An unexplained mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked like a very nice bike. And I wonder the same. Mystery indeed.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.