Monday, April 24, 2023

Shit Hawks

 In this park there´s sign saying; Be aware of Gooses. Give way if necessary, They are protected by law. We just have to let them conquer our best parks and beatches. There´s some 57 000 lakes in Finland. So why not drive them away from city-parks and -beatches. Stupid law. I was once attacked by one of these btw. Very aggressive they´re when they have offspring. And their shit is every where too. That makes those places pretty much useless for humans. I figure they should be drive away from cities by any means necessary. And I´m not alone. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Ärsyttäviä otuksia ja todellakin, noiden paskaa on ruohot ja kalliot täynnä. Istu siinä nyt siihen piknikille, pah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unohdit laiturit listalta, nekin on käyttö kelvottomia noiden jälkeen. Ja ne kakat on myös terveysriski sitä paitsi.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.