Thursday, April 27, 2023

Every Day Carry Spring 2023 Edition

 As follows; a camerabag, camera, wrist watch, a folding knife, keys to my home and to my bicycle, some cash, packet of hankies, a Zippo and water botlle. Missing from the picture; pack of Camels and my smartphone with which I took this picture.

Camerabag is 22 years old and still in good working order. My camera and the lens is ruffly 15 years old and it still working just fine. A folding knife is a classic; Opinel no.8 from France. Cutting tool is always needed, especially when in Nature. Wristwatches I have 9, this being a  quartz Swiss Made GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) watch. Cash is for those occasions when your bankcard isn´t working for some reason or other. Zippo has my real life nickname (Pisi Prkl) engravet in it. Hankies, keys and water bottle don´t need explanation.

4 comments:

  1. Carrying a folded knife is a habit in Finland, as I have understood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it tucked deep inside my camerabag as a tool. Appose to carrying it in your pocket like a weapon. It´s still illegal to carry a knife without proper cause, what ever that means.

      I´m not too worried about it thought. Can´t see any reason why cops would wanna go throught my camerabag content. And if they did it´s mister minor. Small fine and you loose you´re knife and that´s it. No biggie.

      Delete
  2. That is a good lens, I own one but it is not working as it should, so I really need to have it repaired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or buy secondhand. If it´s cheaper. That repair ain´t too cheap I guess.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.