Sunday, April 23, 2023

First Spin

 Today I finaly took my bicycle out for the f1rst time this spring. Went to nearest place where I could add some pressured air in my tyres. Them I headed to this very popular park with tons of doings for people of any age. But mostly for children.

My bicycle is so called granny-bike. Pure muscle powered, 3-speeder with no bell or whistles. Some speed-freak had stolen my basket over winter time. I hate those fucking "people". Well, I was lucky. Mountain bike beside mine had all that could be taken out taken. Only rear tyre and frame was there. Did buy myself a new basket. For now on I´m gonna take it with me when at homebase. When I park it some place else there´s a change that it will be stolen again. Am so glad that my turquoise beauty was other wise intact. 

Spend some hour and half enjoying the spring. Didn´t drive all that time, I spend some time by this small pond visible in da pic. Also did lil grocery shopping along the new basket. My legs are sore, must strech them good so that I can get up from my bed in the morning. My mobile told me it was 7,87km (4.89miles). And there was 2005 steps too. I´m exhausted but I´m glad that I did it.

8 comments:

  1. Great way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed my Indian friend! 🙏

      Delete
  2. Turkoosi kaunotar!
    Nuo fillareita varastavat tyypit ja pyöristÀ lÀhtevien irto-osien pöllijÀt ovat syvÀltÀ, Saunan taakse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Turkoosi kevĂ€t Lahessa. ✌
      Tasan samaa mieltÀ noista nopsajaloista.

      Delete
  3. Good to be out and about. Stinks that some people love to steal from others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I´m so glad that winter is finaly over.
      Yeah, it´s a real bitch.

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to hit the trails. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too (no pun intented), this was only test run.
      I will Sharon, I will.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.