Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Rock Climbing

As I was walking around my hood I spotted these teen boys. Apparently some was rock climbing. This is kinda small and not so high rock formation. My hole Hood is on this very big bed rock formation. It´s visible in many places around in our Hood.

Place where we was hanging on in our youth was way higher. As small kids we used to play Indians vs. Cowboys there. We always was on the side of Indians, didn´t like Cowboys. And still don´t. Bit later we went there to shoot our air rifles. In our teens we used to take our girl friends there and drunk beer. Those were the days.

As adults we did go there few times in spring to drink couple beers and shoot with a hand gun. BB gun mind you. We did drink only two beers to avoid any mishaps. You don´t wanna fuck up even with BB gun. Very powerful they are. This spring has been kinda cold and we haven´t go there yet. I gave up beer drinking but we probably will go there this spring also. I let my friend do the beer part and concentrate to target practicing myself.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny what we remember from our younger years, I've moved so far away from the place i grew up in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can visit there someday. Do I remember correctly, you´re originaly from Chicago. Am I right? Lahti is called Chicago of Finland btw.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.