Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Walk this way

I was walking with a very good friend of mine. He was to my left. I was looking at him and we talked. I glanced her with corner of my eye and shot from hip. That´s why I get so many eye contacts while photographing. Like here they don´t look at me, they´re looking strait at my camera. It´s hanging in my neck, camera being on my beer belly. Very sneaky I reacon. I don´t know what´s so interesting with my camera. Camera is a very old invention after all.

Last 9 days I´ve walked some 41 813 steps recording to my mobile. That´s more than I walk in a month at winter time. Without exaggerating a bit. After 5 days my legs was very sore so I had to take 2 days of resting. i.e. I only went to local grocery which is whopping 350m. away from where I live. Some streching and rest my legs wasn´t sore any more. So I walked some more. I´m so glad that spring is finaly here. All thou there´s still below freezing point temps at nights. And there´s ground frost which glows very cold. Especially in the morning. I go walking after noon when temps has rised so one can survive this shit.                   

This is my Hood. In the midlle of forrest. There´s plenty of Mother Nature to enjoy where ever you look. There´s plenty of those apartment buildings in my hood. There´s only few row houses and rest are these. Can´t tell you how many but there´s around 5000 residents. How many people fit in one of those I don´t know. Maybe 100 to 200 people per building. You do the math.                                     My Corner of the World 

4 comments:

  1. ...it hard to take pictures of people where we live, there are more cows than people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your walks! 🌈

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.