Friday, May 12, 2023

Life will Prevail

Today I played fribee golf f1rst time this year. I walked some 10 678 steps, new record in my phones history. I had this phone more than 5 years now, so I ain´t much of a walker normaly. 

Weather was freaking fantastic, shadow temp was 23C (73,4F) at 16:00 hours (4PM). It´s a good summerday temp in Finland, all thou it´s spring yet still. When the green leafs are fully grown then it´s a summer in my mind. I also took my new Ukrainian made sandals for my trip to local grocery. 💙💛


8 comments:

  1. ...weeds grown wherever they find a spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are very resilient indeed.

      Delete
  2. I grew up in New York City, and only the hardiest trees and weeds survived there. If that is a dandelion, we have those, too, all over the Northeastern United States.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it´s dandelion and they´re everywhere in Finland too.

      Delete
  3. Nature will survive us. No doubt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look abandoned man made places Mother Nature will occupy them as time goes by. Cuople examples; Chornobyl, Mayn Empire and such.

      Delete
  4. As I said: life wins ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.