Friday, May 12, 2023

Local Pizzeria & Kebab

The owner of the place is an Irak Kurd. I´ve being ordering very many pizzas/kebans over the years. When I order I introduce myself by my surname. He never asks my address because he knows where I live, he´s been here so many times. Here he´s fixing something in his Hybrid Lexus. I´ve played at least the rims and tyres of it I reckon. I lived this place for 18 years now so that´s not even exaggerating a bit.                               The Weekend in Black n´ White

16 comments:

  1. Love the shape of the wheel..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the story and the b/w touch! Thanks for stopping by at Natasha Musing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you´re wellcome.

      Delete
  3. ...it/s nice to be known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s good service in my book.

      Delete
  4. Super und sehr schön fotografiert.
    LG Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wonderful thing when a businessperson comes to know you like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s probably some what rare too.

      Delete
  6. Nice story and photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous20:09

    a nice candy street photo (kwarkito)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It´s nice for a hip shot I reckon. And I din´t even stop for this, I shooted it while walking by. 💪

      Delete
  8. Wonderful candid street shot. He sure know how to service customers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That´s good customer service indeed.

      Delete

I love your comments and will respond to everyone. I moderate comments.